(We’ve got a narrative to push and an election to win…….)
Less than a month to go before the country enters what without a doubt, is the most important election cycle before us in decades (sorry, to be quoting the popular line here, but, sometimes, a cigar is…just a cigar). That being the case, I feel it’s important to lay out (and, hopefully straighten out) some of the current lines, lies and misleading narratives that are being foisted on the voting public on a daily, non-stop basis by the Democrats and their usual willing compatriots in the MSM. I’d like to start by asking the question, plain and simple – WHY does the left and the Media hate the President (and all he stands for) so much? I believe I can explain this in a fairly simple fashion and, as always, I will attempt to do so in a fair and reasonable way, accentuating my point with charts and memes(!) that lend veracity to my assertions:
I’ll open with a simple statement here:
So, that said, here is the main point of today’s writing: The Left, meaning, the Democrats and now, the ENTIRE MSM (yes even FOX News, as witnessed in Monday night’s debate debacle) ALL of Social Media and virtually every court district in the U.S. Hence the need for outlets such as this BLOG to give an accurate record of events since virtually ALL other sources of information are now wholly controlled by the Left. To that end, I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to read the things I spend so many hours putting together to post here each weekend.
Now, having successfully wrested control of all information avenues (and, in the process, hopefully your minds and votes because, at the end of the day, this is only and ever was about grabbing and maintaining POWER – never about the welfare of America or even the will of the people). Here are a few illustrations to that point:
‘Nuff said? I should hope so! So…on to the germane stuff: Namely, what has the president ever done to make the Left despise him with such passion, vigor and vitriol? Well, aside from beating their “clear winner and people’s choice” in 2016, I submit the reason they can’t abide him is because he represents the antithesis of everything they stand for and the basis of all their party has morphed into over the years. And, what might that be, you ask? Here’s a quick visual to sum it up:
Man, they HATE this stuff!! Never mind the fact he’s a Washington outsider, not paying the proper “dues” in his rise to power (meaning, not sucking up to Nancy Pelosi and her lunatic, leftist agenda) They hate him because he refuses to kowtow to the tyranny of public opinion and chic “cause Du Jour” that permeate the nation and public sentiment today and instead stands steadfastly for a single, guiding principle which he sums up succinctly in a campaign slogan that says it all: “America First” or, to boil it down to a finer point and put it more directly:
This flies in the face of the “hidden agenda” the other side has been quietly proliferating over the years and fairly infuriates them because he is an effective and lasting barrier against the ACTUA, if concealed, goal of the Left and their cohorts. This may strike you as an alarmist, or even “right-wing crazy” allegation, I understand, but let me offer a few items in support of my belief here – and, let you be the judge:
Still not convinced? Here’s a little extra reading material that clearly lays out the Left’s ongoing strategy to undermine and supplant the roots of our nation, as we know it for you to read: (extra credit WILL be given for outside research!)
So, they hate him because he is on to them and their plan and also because he has been WILDLY effective at stopping them!
To shore up THAT statement (if you are still reading at this point, congratulations, you’ve made it past the “Comics” section and into the REAL factual news portion so, buckle up – here’s a “short list” of President Trump’s accomplishments in just the first three years of his term (remember ALL of this was accomplished in in the face of a fierce, non-stop effort by the opposition undermine and stymy him at every turn (think Russia and impeachment hoaxes, then the Ukraine non- scandal, unprecedented and unfounded attacks and accusations against Justice Kavanaugh, etc….
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
- Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
- Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
Whew! THERE’s a little light reading, huh? No wonder they hate him – he’s the guy at work who is always making everyone look bad by accomplishing EVERYTHING that everyone else bitches about and says is impossible – usually under budget and before deadline – don’t you just HATE that guy/gal? So, this reminds me; speaking of impossible, don’t forget to add Peace in the Korean Peninsula AND the Middle East (I’ll say that again, the MIDDLE EAST), and no less than THREE Nobel peace Prize nominations!
So, of COURSE the Left can’t stand him and oppose him at every juncture, seeking to blame him for all manner of the country’s ills – even those that have been brought about by their own regime! Here is a quote from Jim Short that I had to re-word and re-write to some degree in order to remove unnecessary wording and profanity (I try to keep the writing as professional as possible here, despite my own passion and fervor for the subject), that explains the whole “left wing tactic of trying to delegitimize a President they couldn’t defeat at the Polls and so now attempt to assassinate in public opinion:
“Liberals keep complaining that “the country wasn’t prepared” Well, perhaps if you hadn’t spent the last three years on worthless investigations, impeachment hearings and forcing the President to defend himself against a brand new manufactured allegation every single day, and trying to find some way to remove a President that THE PEOPLE elected, THEN we would be prepared. Imagine what you could have accomplished if you had done your damn job instead of acting like spoiled children – imagine how strong and prepared this country would be if you had worked with this President all along. Stop complaining because we don’t blame Trump – we blame YOU. Trump did his damned job and did it well – YOU failed, not him. America sure could use the 100’s of millions of dollars right about now that you wasted on all those investigationss and impeachment efforts!”
So, it appears that the public has had enough – they are on to the charlatan’s game and are, in fact, tired of it. We are ready to finally move on and get down to the business of running this country, which, despite constant flak and resistance, has been doing superbly under the President’s undaunted leadership! As of today in fact, unemployment in the country is at a record low of 8% and the GDP is pushing 35% – despite a global pandemic and a shutdown of our economy for over six months. So, the question now is: what dirty trick will the opposition dig up next since it’s become so glaringly apparent they cannot win or defeat this hated man on an otherwise level playing field? HOW will they be able to continue pushing this agenda?
Will they have to rely on the services of this well-known, bad actor?
Probably not -(THAT well has been visited once or twice too often) – I’d probably expect more “civil unrest’ and ‘peaceful protests’ – they can always count on their buddies in BLM to come through on THAT count!
More on THAT topic next week in an entry that’s SURE to get me labeled Racist and Fascist, but that’s next week – here are my closing thoughts:
We CAN STOP this madness! Folks; we actually HAVE the power, despite the wholesale takeover of the country today – in just 28 days, we have the power to TAKE IT BACK – that’s what is great about America!! We CAN take our country back – AND, as a matter of fact, it’s our DUTY to do so!!
See you the polls – no matter WHAT side you are voting for – go and vote to take back your country!! Remember, it’s for America, not you!